#FridayFotoFiction is a weekly flash fiction writing challenge where we give you a photo prompt and ask you to write a 100-150 word flash fiction about it.
Flash Fiction Writing Challenge – #FridayFotoFiction Jan 19 – Jan 23 Prompt
The Castle – Flash Fiction Writing #FridayFotoFiction
He was the king of millions – feared by the farthest enemy.
When not on war, the King of Kings, Lucas III lived his ostentatious life in the most immodest boastful way.
Courtyards crowded with fancy women, wines flowing from fountains, Golden chandeliers – the royal palace was an imposing spectacle.
The King of Kings, had several such grandiose palaces where he travelled throughout the year.
But little did people know why he visited the old castle in the hills every few days.
Under strict instructions no one was ever allowed to visit the castle other than his two trusted guards. He himself took the boat across the river.
Lucas III had six wives and several courtesans at his disposal, but little did anyone know about his better half – the man who he loved, the man in the castle. A love that even the King of Kings feared to accept openly.
© Tina Basu
Word Limit – 150
#FridayFotoFiction Featured Blogger Jan 12 -Jan 17
We had some amazing posts on our last prompt. And our featured writer today is Meha Sharma with a chilling story. Congratulations Meha, We loved your story. Read her featured Story The Premonition.
#FridayFotoFiction Featured Post By Popular Demand
Last week it was Anagha who got 4 votes, and her story is the Featured Story by Popular Demand.
Congratulations Anagha, Read her story The Skunks.
Please fill this Form for all updated details on #FridayFotoFiction
#FridayFotoFiction Flash Voting FAQ
- Drop your posts in the linky Friday 12 AM IST- Wednesday midnight 23:55 pm IST
- Voting opens Thursday 12AM IST untill Thursday 6 PM IST
- Come back on this page #Thursday anytime 12 AM – 6 PM and cast your vote on your favorite post.
- Only 1 vote per user.
- The post with max votes gets the Featured Story by Popular Demand title
How to participate in #FridayFotoFiction Flash Fiction Writing Challenge
@twinklingtina & @Mayuri6 , your hosts for #FridayFotofiction, on Twitter.
- Every Thursday evening Tina and Mayuri will share a Photo Prompt with you on Twitter and on their respective blogs.
- Write a 100-150 Word story based on or relevant to the given Photo Prompt.
- Use the
#FridayFotoFiction badge at the end of your posts.
- Link up with Tina or Mayuri
- Read, comment, share on the host and co-hosts posts and at least two more posts linked in the party.
Pro Tip – Networking and commenting are good for your blog’s health and ranks.
#FridayFotoFiction in your post and share in on social media using the same hashtag.
- Every week Tina and Mayuri will pick one featured blogger whose post impressed them the most.
- Every month one winner will be picked from the participants. This winner will be picked on the basis of regular participation through the month and will win a cash voucher from Amazon.
- Keep your fictions and engagement civil. Adult content/ affiliated links/ derogatory remarks/ hatred towards any religion is not allowed.
Drop You Links