#FridayFotoFiction is a weekly flash fiction writing challenge where we give you a photo prompt and ask you to write a 100-150 word flash fiction about it.
Flash Fiction Writing Challenge – #FridayFotoFiction Feb 2 – Feb 6 Prompt
Crossroads – Flash Fiction Writing #FridayFotoFiction
Nina and Kiara called themselves – best friends for life.
Crushing on boys, enjoying double dates, road trips and holidays – they had done everything together.
This time they were on a double trip – enjoying a holiday with their partners.
“This holiday is great. Thank you, Will, Damon, and Ki for making this trip even awesome.”
The four raised their glasses for a toast with a smile.
Over the last fortnight, they spent considerable time together.
Nina was happy for Kiara – she looked great with Damon.
Kiara felt Will was perfect for Nina.
But somewhere they felt something else inside.
They were at the crossroad that they had promised to never be in.
They realized they were growing fond of each other’s partners.
© Tina Basu
Word Limit – 122
#FridayFotoFiction Featured Blogger Jan 19 – Jan 23
We promised we’ll share the featured bloggers this week. So there are tonnes of announcements this week.
Featured Blogger on #FridayFotoFiction Jan 19- Jan 23 is Lata from Kaaptimes. Read her featured post Ghosts are they? Congratulations Lata.
Featured Story by Popular demand
It’s a tie between Meha’s The Fort and yours truly’s The Castle.
#FeaturedBlogger on #FridayFotoFIction Jan 26- Jan 31
Our featured blogger this week is Sunita from Mumbai on a High. Congratulations Sunita. Read her featured post, Sand Dance.
Her story also happens to be the featured story by populr demand. SO double congrtulations.
#FridayFotoFiction Monthly Winner January
Our Monthly winner for January on #FridayFotoFiction is Meha from Of life and its follies. Read her posts here.
1. If Only
2. The Premonition
3. The Fort
4. Lost and Found
Congratulations Meha. DM us your email id.
Please fill this Form for all updated details on #FridayFotoFiction
#FridayFotoFiction Flash Voting FAQ
- Drop your posts in the linky Friday 12 AM IST- Wednesday midnight 23:55 pm IST
- Voting opens Thursday 12AM IST untill Thursday 8 PM IST
- Come back on this page #Thursday anytime 12 AM – 8 PM and cast your vote on your favorite post.
- Only 1 vote per user.
- The post with max votes gets the Featured Story by Popular Demand title
How to participate in #FridayFotoFiction Flash Fiction Writing Challenge
@twinklingtina & @Mayuri6 , your hosts for #FridayFotofiction, on Twitter.
- Every Thursday evening Tina and Mayuri will share a Photo Prompt with you on Twitter and on their respective blogs.
- Write a 100-150 Word story based on or relevant to the given Photo Prompt.
- Use the
#FridayFotoFiction badge at the end of your posts.
- Link up with Tina or Mayuri
- Read, comment, share on the host and co-hosts posts and at least two more posts linked in the party.
Pro Tip – Networking and commenting are good for your blog’s health and ranks.
#FridayFotoFiction in your post and share in on social media using the same hashtag.
- Every week Tina and Mayuri will pick one featured blogger whose post impressed them the most.
- Every month one winner will be picked from the participants. This winner will be picked on the basis of regular participation through the month and will win a cash voucher from Amazon.
- Keep your fictions and engagement civil. Adult content/ affiliated links/ derogatory remarks/ hatred towards any religion is not allowed.
Drop Your Links