Last few weeks I have been MIA – not by plan though. I had thought I would be able to post, but you have loads of people in your family and social circle you can hardly do anything else! So after a teeny tiny year end break Tina and Mayuri are back with her another week of exciting #FridayFotoFiction
Did you forget it already? Here’s a quick recap.
- We give you a photo prompt
- You write a 100 Word Fiction on it
- Link your post with us in the linky
Week 7 #FridayFotoFiction Prompt
Image Credit – WDnet Studio
The Keys – #FridayFotoFiction week 7
He had asked for money for his little house in the city.
He had said I would stay with him.
I didn’t think twice before selling off my little patch of paddy.
I have sat on the bench in the park, I have spent days in the rain, I have even gone hungry – he didn’t come once.
This world doesn’t even pity a homeless man.
I was waiting for my end under the bridge when the wise man came dangling these.
A little something for you – home for the homeless.
He must have been a God – he gave me a home!
How to participate in #FridayFotoFiction
- Every Friday we’ll give you a photo prompt
- Follow @twinklingtina & @Mayuri6 on twitter and wait for the prompt
- Write a 100 Word story on the photo prompt
- Use the badge at the end of your posts
- Link up with Tina or Mayuri
- Read, comment, share on host and co-hosts posts and at least two more posts linked in the party Pro Tip – Networking and commenting is good for your blog’s health and ranks.
- Use #FridayFotoFiction in your post and share in social media using the same hashtag.
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community spirit
Grab the Badge