Hello people, how are you doing this morning? Welcome to another lovely week of #FridayFotoFiction where we give you a photo prompt and you write a 100 word fiction on the prompt and link with us.
#FridayFotoFiction Week 16 Prompt
Photo Credit – Mayuri
The Woman – #FridayFotoFiction
Every day you reminded me how I was worthless, good for nothing and my place was in the kitchen.
For sure it was, I loved to cook, I loved to see the smile on your and our kids face after each meal.
Your neglect gave birth to my home-catering business years ago.
Today on the inaugural day of my first fine dining restaurant I sit back and thank you.
Thank you for telling me I was insignificant.
Thank you for reminding me I was inferior because I’m a woman.
Otherwise, I would have never met the woman entrepreneur in me.
Word Count – 100
#FridayFotoFiction Week 15 Winner
Our last week’s featured writer is Sunita Rajwade @Unistha from Mumbai on a High. She is the swanky grandmom with two blogs. She is a passionate cook, lovely mom and the sweetest grandmom.
Read her winning entry here.
How to participate in #FridayFotoFiction
- Every Friday we’ll give you a photo prompt
- Follow @twinklingtina & @Mayuri6 on twitter and wait for the prompt
- Write a 100 Word story on the photo prompt
- Use the badge at the end of your posts
- Link up with Tina or Mayuri
- Read, comment, share on host and co-hosts posts and at least two more posts linked in the party Pro Tip – Networking and commenting is good for your blog’s health and ranks.
- Use #FridayFotoFiction in your post and share in social media using the same hashtag.
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community spirit
Grab the Badge