Did you Ask What exactly #FridayFotoFiction is? Let’s give you a quick Recap.
- We give you a photo prompt
- You write a 100 Word Fiction on it
- Link your post with us in the linky
That’s it – SIMPLE.
Week 8 #FridayFotoFiction Prompt
Image Credit : Zino Bang
Victor – #FridayFotoFiction Week 8
“I wander around everywhere. Every corner of the Central Park.
I look for you all around. But I don’t see you anywhere.
I was your friend once, I was your world once.
Your day started with me, we snuggled, we cuddled, we had fun, we were inseparable.
But today am I no body to you?
Why did you leave me here?
Am I not your friend anymore?
I come to this bench every morning, your fragrance still lingers near it.
But all I see is the empty bench.
I miss you Dan. Miss you EVERYDAY”
Cried Victor, the dog.
#FridayFotoFiction Week 7 Winner
We got wonderful entries last week on the Keys. It fills me with wonder thinking how the human mind grasps one thing in so many ways. So we have two winners today because both of their stories were inspiring yet so close to reality.
Our first winner of 2017 is Preethi from Preethi Venugopala – A Writer’s Oasis. Her story was radical Read her winning post here
Our Second winner is Deepa from Kreative Mommy – her post was so positive and inspiring. Read her winning post here.
How to participate in #FridayFotoFiction
- Every Friday we’ll give you a photo prompt
- Follow @twinklingtina & @Mayuri6 on twitter and wait for the prompt
- Write a 100 Word story on the photo prompt
- Use the badge at the end of your posts
- Link up with Tina or Mayuri
- Read, comment, share on host and co-hosts posts and at least two more posts linked in the party Pro Tip – Networking and commenting is good for your blog’s health and ranks.
- Use #FridayFotoFiction in your post and share in social media using the same hashtag.
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community spirit
Grab the Badge