Hello there, fellow PR/brand representative! I enjoy working and developing mutually beneficial partnerships with brands, I love. If you’re new around here, I’ll fill you in on what Tina Basu – the brand is all about.
I am a Lifestyle Blogger and I write on everything that makes life beautiful. My blog’s purpose is to share ideas, trends, information and tutorials on lifestyle related topics and blogging.
Want to Know me Better?
You may also want to know a little about me, Tina. That’s great! Please read More About Me and my work.
What Do I Write About?
If your brand is about the following then we need to know each other better.
- Health & Wellness
- Beauty & Makeup
- Lifestyle & Fashion
- Home & Garden
- Products or Solutions for New Moms
- For babies and parents
- Apps for the female entrepreneur
- Tools for the lipstick wearing blogger
Oh and the lipstick reminds me – I am a huge lipstick junkie and sometimes I wear at home even if I don’t have to go out. Special awesome-sauce for the Lipstick brands!
Check My Services and Offers for Collaborations and when you have realized how cool this blog is, shoot me an email through the Contact Form.
If you are being too lazy to do that, write to me at
- tina [at] tinabasu [dot] com or
- twinklingtina [at] gmail [dot] com
Want More Details about Brands I have worked with Previously?
Yes, I get that. Request for my media kit by shooting off an email in the above-mentioned e-mail IDs if you want all the jing-bang about traffic, visitors, followers etc. But I’ll give you a heads up on some of the brand partnerships anyway.
- Royal Enfield
- Rainbow Hospitals, Bangalore
- Cochlear India
- Prestige Constructions
- Sobha Developers
- Urban Clap
- Tata Capital
- Cloud Nine Hospitals
- Carat Lane
- Oyo Rooms
PR & Review Policy
- I do not blog for free coupons / free products / free books
- I WILL NOT blog about your brand for the chance of being featured on your social media sites/blog/website
- I WILL NOT blog about your brand, for air, in hope of a long-term relationship
- I’m not interested in your brand if you are an adult dating site, gambling site, religious site
- My reviews are always HONEST based on my experience and that’s what I share with my readers and I will have full control over my opinion.
What if you are a Food Brand?
Visit my Food Blog – Twinkling Tina Cooks and see for yourself if you like the desserts and foods that I whip up! You will find all relevant information about Collaborations there.
Want to be Social with Me?
Email – tina [at] tinabasu [dot] com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/tinabasublog
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/twinklingtina
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/twinklingtina
Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/twinklingtina