These Nourishing Hair Packs will ensure your hair gets back bouncing after the Holi colors have left them dry. These Holi Hair Care packs will nourish your hair and keep them healthy.
Happy Holi people. Did you enjoy your day amidst vibrant colors, thandai, lip-smacking food? But now are you finding it difficult to take the colors off your skin and hair? Did the Holi colors leave your hair dry and dull? The colors often have chemicals and dyes that leave your skin and hair dry and limp. I have switched over to organic and homemade colors for a safe Holi ever since my son was born. Nevertheless, when you are left with dry and lifeless hair you need to get them back bouncing. These Nourishing Hair Packs will rejuvenate and hydrate your hair. These Holi hair care packs will make your hair healthy and bring back the luster.
Nourishing Hair Packs for Post-Holi Hair Care
Go easy with shampoo after you have played with colors. Shampooing repeatedly will strip down the hair from its naturals moisture and make it dry and brittle. Use these nourishing hair packs for next few weeks to revive your hair.
Yogurt and Honey Hair Pack
- Mix 2 tablespoons of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Mix well and apply this nourishing pack to your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse off with a mild shampoo and warm water.
Use this pack once a week for a few weeks to hydrate your hair.
Egg and Vitamin E Protein Hair Pack
- Eggs are a good source of protein for hair.
- Mix one whole egg with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and three drops of Vitamin E.
- Massage on the scalp and all over hair
- Leave on your hair for 10 minutes and then rinse and shampoo.
- Don’t wash with hot water – you don’t want to cook the egg on your hair!
This is one of the best nourishing hair packs that softens and conditions your hair. You can use this pack once a week.
Yogurt and Fenugreek Hair Pack
- Soak 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds overnight and make a paste in the morning.
- Add the paste to 4 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Apply to hair and scalp for 30 minutes
- Wash off with a mild shampoo.
Yogurt provides nourishment to hair while fenugreek seeds cure dry scalp. This is one of the best nourishing hair packs if you are left with a dry scalp and brittle hair post-Holi celebrations.
Avocado and Yogurt Hair Pack
- Mash half an avocado. Mix 1 tablespoon of honey and 4 tablespoons of olive oil to it and apply to hair and scalp.
- Leave in for 2 hours.
- Shampoo and condition your hair.
Now that you’ve got these amazing nourishing hair packs to protect your hair, this Holi, you don’t have to worry about dry and dull hair. These post-Holi hair care tips will make your hair bounce back to life.