Hello people happy Friday. Friday’s are super awesome when you are at your day job. I used to look forward to Fridays – casual dressing, lunch out, but somehow I always used to work more on Fridays because people at work were paranoid – two days no one is going to work!!
But now it’s Friday every day and fiction writing any time. I am in fact working more than what I was at my day job! There’s no Sunday there’s no Monday! And as I am writing this post its 12:12 AM!! But the best part is I work for myself!
Here’s #FridayFotoFiction Week 13
Adios #FridayFotoFiction Week 13
Finally it is happening.
I have been dreading it for long, but it seems inevitable now.
I have sheltered the rich, the struggling, and even the combatants.
I was built with love to protect the family.
I loved them dearly, till they abandoned me and left for the modern city life.
I have stood here for centuries, amidst the vast mango orchard.
My mighty pillars, the grand arches exuded royalty once.
But that is the thing of the past. Now I stand dilapidated.
I can see the bulldozer approaching me at a distance and now it’s time to bid adieu.
#FridayFotoFiction Week 12 Featured Blogger
Last week we didn’t have much participation I don’t know why. But I liked all the entries actually. So we are not picking a single featured blogger. It’s like a grand party with everyone getting equal chances of winning the beautiful script font bundle!!
so congratulations Sunita, Preethi and Ila
How to participate in #FridayFotoFiction
- Every Friday we’ll give you a photo prompt
- Follow @twinklingtina & @Mayuri6 on twitter and wait for the prompt
- Write a 100 Word story on the photo prompt
- Use the badge at the end of your posts
- Link up with Tina or Mayuri
- Read, comment, share on host and co-hosts posts and at least two more posts linked in the party Pro Tip – Networking and commenting is good for your blog’s health and ranks.
- Use #FridayFotoFiction in your post and share in social media using the same hashtag.
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community spirit
Grab the Badge